Import Other Media
Although you probably use the EchoSystem primarily to record class lectures, you might also want to use it to preserve and distribute other material.
For Faculty and Staff, you might want to:
- Upload a video that students should view before discussing it at a class meeting
- Upload materials that expand on a particular lecture
- Upload materials that are not linked to any specific section
IT Admins might be asked to:
- Upload multiple files to a specific section, though you must upload them one at a time.
- Upload files that are not associated with any class or any meeting.
- Upload as many files as you like, though your System Administrator may limit the total amount of media you can upload to a section
- Edit files with the standard Echo editing tools.