Echo360 Terms, Accounts, Courses, and Sections
This information is intended for schedulers and administrators of the Echo360 System.
Manage Echo360 Terms, Courses, Sections
- Created and maintained by the Learning Systems Echo360 Administrators.
- The area based on the VCU Academic Calendar. If you require a non-standard term, please consult with the Echo360 system administrators (in Learning Systems) before creating a new one in the system. This will ensure that it is set up properly to meet your needs.
Faculty and Staff Accounts
- Accounts are manually created for each faculty or staff member who is using the Echo360 system.
- Please enter their eID as their account.
Courses, Sections and Roles
- Courses and Sections are associated with terms.
- Each user account must be assigned to at least one course and section.
- The sections must have at least one account with a role of instructor or teaching assistant.
- The captures must be associated with a section on order to be processed.