How to Archive an Echo360 Presentation
Note: Google Chrome is the recommended browser for Echo360
Echo presentations older than 2 years (based on creation/start date) will automatically be archived to a separate storage space twice per year. However, Echo presentations can be archived at any time by the presenter/instructor or the department Echo360 administrator.
1. Log in to https://go.vcu.edu/ess with your eID credentials.
2. Navigate to the Echoes tab click on the Echoes sub-tab.
3. Scroll down just a bit and click on the Available tab.
4. On the left hand side, check the box beside each echo you would like to archive.
5. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and select "Archive Selected" from the Actions menu.
6. Once you have selected this option you should see a message at the top stating "An Echo is being archived." The echo will then be located under the Archived tab.