How to Unarchive an Echo360 Presentation
Note: Google Chrome is the recommended browser for Echo360
Echo360 presentations older than 2 years (based on creation/start date) are automatically archived to a separate storage space twice per year. Archived presentations more than 5 years old will be permanently deleted and will not be recoverable under any circumstances. Refer to the Echo360 Data Retention Procedure for additional information.
The presenter/instructor or the department Echo360 administrator can recover Echo presentations by unarchiving from them via the Echo360 user interface. Unarchiving brings the presentation back to the production Echo360 server. Note: Because the original creation date remains intact, restored presentations will be archived again during the next cycle (end of spring or fall semesters).
1. Log in to https://go.vcu.edu/ess with your eID credentials.
2. Navigate to the Echoes tab click on the Echoes sub-tab.
3. Scroll down just a bit and click on the Archived tab
4. On the left hand side, check the box beside each echo you would like to unarchive.
5. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and select "Unarchive Selected" from the Actions menu
6. Once you have selected this option you should see a message at the top stating "An Echo is being unarchived." The echo will then be located under the Available tab.