Identify Unprocessed Captures
Access the Echo360 Ad Hoc Capture page to identify any unprocessed captures.
1. Login to the Echo System Server (ESS)
2. Select the tab labeled “Echoes”
3. Select the sub-tab labeled “Ad Hoc Capture”
4. Use the Search Fields at the top of Ad Hoc Capture page (Date,Room)
5. Click the checkbox next to the title of the capture you want to process
6. Mouse over the selected title and click on process button
7. Select Term, Course, Section
8. Choose Product Group, Add Presenters and click Process
Note: Captures initiated from the Crestron panel are considered “advanced” Ad Hoc captures and require notification to the respective school/department Echo360 scheduling contacts.
Click here for instructions on recording a single lecture (Ad Hoc).