Take an Exam Using Examity
When an instructor directs you to take an exam using Examity, you first need to schedule the exam.
1. Click on Modules from the course menu .
2. Click the Examity module link  they [should] have directed you to; it may look something like this.
This will register and log you into Examity.
3. On the Exams tab, find the exam you are looking for and click Schedule Exam.
4. Select the Time and Date you would like to take the Exam.
5. Click Next.
You will then come to a screen that says "Exam Scheduled." This page will provide details you need to know about the exam, including standard rules, additional rules your instructor may have added, and any special rules that may only apply to you in case you have unique requirements.
You also have the option to see if your computer system meets the exam requirement or return to the exam dashboard.
When you go back to the dashboard you will see, in green, the time and date you selected and an opportunity to reschedule/cancel if needed.
At this point, you can leave and come back at your scheduled time.
1. At your scheduled exam taking time, go back to Modules from the course menu  an click the Examity module link .
3. On the Exams tab, find the exam you are looking for and click Connect to Proctor.
4. Go through the System Check and click Next.
5. Click Add Extension.
6. If you are on Google Chrome, you should then come to a screen with an "Add to Chrome" button (make sure you are on the correct user account.
If you are on Firefox or some other browsers, you should see something like this. Click to install the extenstion.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Connect to Proctor and follow instructions given by proctor.