Unable to Login
VCU users are required to use their VCU eID for Lon-Capa login. The password associated with the VCU eID can be reset using the VCU eID Manager.
Be sure you are entering the proper credentials:
- Make sure you are attempting to login with your university eID and password.
- Your Lon-Capa username is your university eID.
- LON-CAPA is case sensitive, so your username (eID) must be entered in lower-case letters only.
- Enter your password exactly as you set it up in the eID manager, including upper and lower case letters, numbers, etc.
- Make sure vcu (lower case letters) in is the Domain box.
- If you need to reset your password use the VCU eID Manager.
- If you are not sure what your university eID is, go to the VCU eID Manager to look it up.
This article was updated: 11/4/2015