Add Sections to a Course
To Add Sections:
1. Log into Lon-Capa.
2. Go to the Main Menu.
3. Under User Management, click Manager Course Users.
4. Click Automated Enrollment Manager.
5. Click Section Settings.
6. Under the Add enrollment from additional sections, enter the number of section that are being added to the course.
7. Click Go.
8. Enter the section numbers.
9. Click Go.
Things to remember:
- Sections must be entered in 3 characters (i.e. 001, 002, 002, etc.)
- Sections cannot be entered with any more or less than 3 characters (i.e. 1, 2, 3, etc. or 01, 02, 03, etc.)
- Right and Left columns must be exactly the same.
- If any of these things to remember are violated and sections are entered incorrectly, students will not populate.
This article was updated: 11/4/2015