How To Make the Respondus Lockdown Browser Tool Available in Your Course:
1. Within the course go to Control Panel >> Customization >> Tool Availability
2. Put a check in the box beside Respondus LockDown Browser.
The tool can now be found under the Tools/Communications button.
How To Enable Respondus LockDown Browser on a Test
1. Go to Tools/Communications (within the course).
2. Click Respondus LockDown Browser.
3. A list of all the test that have already been deployed in the course will be listed. Click Settings beside the test you would like to enable with Respondus LockDown Browser.
4. Select the "Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this test" option. Do NOT enter a password.
5. Click Submit.