If accessing the Tools/Communications area of a course, students will not be able to access Respondus LockDown Browser from this area. This tool is strictly for instructor use. Students will receive a message that says "You are not authorized to access this page."
Taking a test with Respondus Lockdown Browser
If you already have the Respondus LDB software installed, follow the directions below:
- Launch the Respondus LDB software.
- You will be prompted to close out of any applications or browsers you currently have running.
- Login to Blackboard.
- Navigate to your course and to the test.
- Click on the test link.
- Click Begin.
- If the instructor provided a password, enter it when prompted. Otherwise, select "No" and click Continue.
- Click Submit.
- Complete the test as you normally would.
Note: You will not be able to exit the test until is has been submitted.