Using the Respondus Publish Wizard
Use the Publish Wizard to publish exams directly to your online course in Blackboard.
1.From the Preview & Publish menu, select the Publish to [CMS] tab and then click the Publish Wizard button.
2. To publish the exam to a single course, select the Publish to single course option.
3. Click the Edit Settings button if you haven't previously provided server information for your online course. (Otherwise, click Next and skip to step 5.)
4. A screen will appear that looks similar to the one below:
- Enter Server Setting in the image below.
- Enter your own User Name and Password for your online course.
- Select the Remember my User Name and Password box if it isn't a shared computer.
- Click the OK button to close the window and click Next to continue to the next page of the wizard.
5. The wizard will display a screen that looks similar to the one below:
- Choose the course from the pull-down list.
- Enter a name for the exam or quiz.
- Select additional options for the exam or quiz.
- Click Next to continue.
6. The exam will now be published to the specified course. When the publishing process is completed, click the Finish button.
This article was updated: 06/13/2017