Other Technology Courses
There are a number of training opportunities available within and outside VCU. Departments within VCU provide training on the use of computer systems that support the service the unit may provide. Others provide training in the integration and use of technology in the classroom. Outside training resources may supplement the training opportunities available within VCU.
- VCU Training – Search for a training event at VCU
- ALT Lab – Faculty Development, Student Engagement, and Technology Enhanced Active Learning
- VCU Libraries - Classes & Workshops – Instructor-Led Workshops on enhancing information management skills
- VCU HR Learning & Development – Banner timekeeping, professional development and performance management courses
- VCU Procurement Services – eVA Purchasing, Banner Payment, travel, etc.
- VCU Banner Finance Training – Various Banner Finance functionalities including Banner Basic Navigation and System/Data Security
- Property Custodian Training - Banner Fixed Asset Training – Maintaining fixed asset records
- Windows & Microsoft Office Online Courses [INFO16X@VCU] – The School of Business INFO Series is a self-paced, on-line one-credit course on the use of Windows, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. You must register for the course at the start of the semester.
- Telephone Resources– VCU Telecommunications does provide User's Guides for the various telephones.
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- John Tyler Community College
- Community College Workforce Alliance
This article was updated: 12/5/2017