Other Technology Courses
There are several training opportunities available within and outside VCU. For example, departments within VCU provide training on computer systems that support the service the unit may provide. Others offer training in the integration and use of technology in the classroom. In addition, outside training resources may supplement the training opportunities available within VCU.
- VCU Training – Search for a training event at VCU
- ALT Lab – Faculty development, student engagement, and technology-enhanced active learning
- VCU Libraries - Classes & Workshops – Instructor-Led Workshops on enhancing information management skills
- VCU HR Career Development – Banner timekeeping, professional development, and performance management courses
- VCU Procurement Services – eVA Purchasing, Banner Payment, travel, etc.
- VCU Banner Finance Training – Various Banner Finance functionalities, including Banner Basic Navigation and System/Data Security
- Fixed Assets Inventory Guide – Maintaining fixed asset records
- Telephone Resources– VCU Telecommunications does provide User's Guides for the various telephones.
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- John Tyler Community College
- Community College Workforce Alliance
This article was updated: 02/8/2022