Duplicate a Turnitin Assignment
You can duplicate any assignment in your course. Once duplicated, the word Copy is added to the end of the new assignment name.
1. Go to the course that contains the assignment you'd like to duplicate.
2. Locate the assignment you would like to duplicate and select the menu with the vertical dots alongside the assignment .
3. Click Duplicate .
4. The duplicated assignment will appear directly under the original with the work "Copy" beside it.
5. Go to the menu of the duplicated assignemtn and click Edit.
Here, you'll find that Canvas hasn't duplicated the Plagiarism Review option from your original assignment. Instead, it defaults to None. Therefore, although the assignment does duplicate, the Plagiarism Review settings do not. You'll need to configure your Turnitin settings again!
6. Select Turnitin from the Plagiarism Review drop-down menu.
7. Customize the following Turnitin plagiarism settings:
8. Amend the assignment's dates if you need to.
9. Select Save & publish to publish this assignment. Select Save to save the assignment.