Download Sophos Anti-Virus Software
- If you have any anti-virus program other than Sophos installed now, be sure to remove your old virus program before installing Sophos.
- If you wish to manually install the Sophos upgrade, go to "How do I manually upgrade Sophos Anti-Virus?
- LABs / Servers / VCU owned desktop and laptop computers (Provided through VCU IT Staff)
- Please contact your local IT support for installation and maintenance of Sophos on University-owned computers
- For University IT staff, the IT Professionals site has Sophos custom installers designed to assist technical support staff manage their areas.
- There are versions for labs, servers, managed desktop and laptop computers available on the IT Professionals Intranet.
Anti-Virus for Personal use for Students, Faculty & Staff:
These installers are not for use on VCU owned computers. Departments within VCU need to use the installer under the heading above "Business use by departments, for Faculty and Staff."
- Anti-Virus options for personal use at home are covered here.
(Note: These are just some options you may consider for the protection of your home computer)
This article was updated: 12/8/2017