Duplicating a Calendar Event with Minor Changes
You must be the original author of an event to duplicate it on the VCU Events Calendar.
- Navigate to http://events.vcu.edu.
- From the right-hand menu, click Submit an Event.
- This link will take you to the Central Authentication Service (CAS) to verify your eID.
- Enter your eID, password and click Log me in.
After logging in, you will land on the Event Review page.
- Click the Modify button.
- Click on Title to preview, edit, cancel, or duplicate the event.
- Make minor changes to your event.
- Click the Save As New button (instead of Save).
- After clicking Save As New, you will be taken to the Thank you page. If approved, your event will be posted within two days.
This article was updated: 07/10/2013