VCU Licensing Terms and Conditions
Make it with Creative Cloud logo, pricing and app icons [View Image]
VCU Faculty/Staff Adobe Terms and Conditions
- A Creative Cloud and/or Acrobat
Named Userentitlement must be issued to a named user and may not be shared by others.
- Creative Cloud Shared-Device licenses must be issued to a single device and may be share by multiple users.
- The license will be terminated when the employee separates from the university.
- The Creative Cloud and/or Acrobat license cannot be used for commercial gains.
- A Named User license holder may install Creative Cloud and/or Acrobat on multiple computers.
- Home use of Named User Creative Cloud and/or Acrobat license holders is permitted.
- Creative Cloud Named User and Shared-Device licenses are available for purchase at a cost of $190/year.
- Adobe Acrobat DC Cloud licenses are available for purchase at a cost of $60/year.
- Acrobat version XI, X, 9 or older are no longer supported by Adobe and present a security risk. The old versions must be removed from your computer and replaced with Acrobat Reader or Acrobat DC Pro.
- Any old perpetual Adobe Creative Suite versions, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, etc. are not longer supported by Adobe and present a security risk. The unsupported versions should be removed from your computer.
- License entitlements may be requested anytime throughout the contract year (process to be determined) after the initial transition period of June - July 2019.