- Registration will close 48 hours before the training begins.
- Registration is not complete until the participant is paid in full.
- Credit cards are the preferred form of payment; checks are also accepted.
- If a training on the calendar does not have at least 10 participants by the time registration closes (48 hours before the training), The Toolbox reserves the right to cancel the training and will reschedule, if possible, or provide a credit or refund.
- Each registration is viewed as a seat that cannot be replaced by the Toolbox team within a week of the training date. Inside this period, the registrant may:
- Locate a replacement attendee.
- Request a credit to be applied to a future training.
- Cancellation notification and requests must be submitted by email, email@example.com.
- Refund: Cancellation notification must be received one week or more prior to the training date in order to receive a refund. Refunds will not be given if the training value is less than $250 and will be issued 30-45 days after the receipt of the cancellation notification.
- Credit: Credit can be issued when a registrant cannot attend a training for which they registered. Credit may be issued to participants to use for a future training (scheduled or yet unidentified). Trainings may have a waiting list, so in order to allow others to participate, we encourage registrants to email about credits at least 48 hours in advance.
Cancellations due to weather are rare and The Toolbox will follow VCU guidelines with respect to weather-related training cancellations. You will find VCU’s current status on their homepage, www.vcu.edu. If the University is closed, the training will be cancelled and efforts may be made to reschedule.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to allow sufficient time to find parking, meet the trainer and fellow participants, and clear your mind to prepare for learning.
- Plan for the training to run its full, allotted time. Leaving class early means you will not have the opportunity to gain all of the learning outcomes intended for the course.
Directions and Parking
Directions and parking information for our calendar of trainings can be found on the registration system itself. For training held at the Mary and Frances Youth Center, be sure to allow adequate time to find street parking or to walk from a designated parking garage.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.