A participant in the Teaching Retreat [View Image]
Our Teaching and Learning Faculty Retreat was set to launch in May 2020 and had to be postponed.
This retreat is designed to bring a small cohort of faculty together for a 3-day intense learning experience to transform a particular course or one’s overall pedagogical approach.
- The science and pseudoscience of learning
- Student changes and challenges
- Research on effective teaching practices
- Inclusive teaching
- Assignment design
- Course and syllabus design
- Classroom management
- Full Professors
- Learning more about pedagogical excellence
- Applying evidence-based approaches to teaching
- Meeting new friends as part of this learning community
- Interdisciplinary conversations that elevate our work
- Certificate of completion to celebrate your participation
- All this fun for FREE!