TTIP the Tech Talent Internship Pipeline for VCU computer engineers and scientists [View Image]
Partner with VCU Engineering to create more tech internships in Virginia.
VCU Engineering Career Services received grant funding from the Commonwealth of Virginia to increase the number of tech internships for computer science and computer engineering students in Virginia. Over the next two summers, Engineering Career Services can subsidize a limited number of tech internships for VCU Engineering students. These internships include a focus on data mining, cybersecurity, software development, machine learning, etc.
- Grant funds are used for an hourly wage match of up to $10/hour and must be matched by company funds (for a total student internship pay rate of no more than $20/hour).
- Internships can be anywhere from 300-500 hours total - - full-time in the summer or part-time during the school year.
- These funds only support newly created internships.
As a TTIP Partner, companies will receive:
- A consultant from VCU Engineering Career Services to assist in creating and executing a high-impact internship program
- Exclusive marketing and recruiting opportunities
- Access to workforce-ready computer science and computer engineering students
For more information, please fill out this form and a representative from VCU Engineering Career Services will reach out to you as soon as possible.