For more information on Epidemiology and public health graduate courses and schedules, consult these VCU websites:
Description of VCU courses:
Visit VCU's A to Z courses, found in the VCU Graduate Bulletin. For all courses offered by the Division of Epidemiology:
- select "F"
- under "F," select "Family Medicine and Population Health" to display a list of all courses offered by the Division (identified by "EPID")
VCU semester class schedules:
To view classes offered by semester, for current or previous years:
- Click on either of the two terms currently shown.
- Select the desired semester from the drop-down list, then click "Continue."
- To display all Epidemiology course, enter "Epidemiology" in the "Subject" field, then select "Epidemiology & Community Health" when it appears.
- Click on "Search" to display a listing of all "EPID" courses offered for the selected semester.