- Ex Libris: Traces of Ownership
- James Branch Cabell (1879-1958)
- Billy DeBeck (1890-1942)
- Larry Levis (1946-1996)
- Harpo Marx (1888-1964) and Susan Fleming Marx (1908-2002)
- Harry Meacham (1901-1975) and Ezra Pound (1888-1972)
- Edmund A. "Ned" Rennolds, Jr. (1916-2006)
- Hunter Stagg (1895-1960)
- Up From Slavery: An Autobiography by Booker T. Washington, 1901
- The Invention of Lithography by Alois Senefelder, 1911.
This exhibition was created by Ray Bonis, Senior Research Associate, Special Collections and Archives, James Branch Cabell Library.
Alice Campbell, VCU Libraries' Digital Outreach and Special Projects Librarian, for her help in conceiving the idea of this exhibit on rare books and her Omeka skills and great advice.
Bucci Zeugner for her help in describing her father's (Edmund A. “Ned” Rennolds, Jr.) bookplate and support of this exhibit.
and Edgar MacDonald (1917-2011), long time Cabell Scholar-in-Residence in the Special Collections and Archives department of the James Branch Cabell Library. Over the years Edgar shared his knowledge of the many rare books in the department and their stories with library staff. This exhibit is dedicated to his memory.