The Grace Street Theater is located at 934 West Grace Street, Richmond, Virginia 23284.
Grace Street Theater Map provided by Google Maps (click link).
1. Street Parking: Parking where available and according to the posted street signs. Nearby street parking after 8:00pm on weekdays, and anytime on Saturdays and Sundays, is free of charge.
2. Pay-By-Space Parking ( VCU BB & HH Lots) : Pay-by-space parking lots are located directly across the street and one block east of the Grace Street Theater. Rates are $2 per hour for each hour, with a maximum daily rate of $16 per day. Meters are located at the entrance of the parking lots and accept both credit cards and cash.
1. Note your parking space number.
2. Go to the pay station located in your lot.
3. Enter the space number & purchase time with credit card or cash.
4. Display receipt on dashboard.
3. West Broad Street Parking Deck: The parking deck is located directly behind the theater on Broad Street between Harrison and Shafer Street. You can enter the parking deck at either Harrison or Shafer Street. The parking deck is based on an hourly rate. A ticket will be issued to you via the automated dispenser at the entrance of the parking deck in which you will place on your dashboard for the duration you are parked. You will pay as you exit the parking deck.
|0-1 Hour||$ 2.00|
|1-2 Hours||$ 4.00|
|2-3 Hours||$ 6.00|
|3-4 Hours||$ 8.00|
|4-5 Hours||$ 10.00|
|5-6 Hours||$ 12.00|
For additional parking information please visit the VCU Parking & Transportation website (click link).