VCU Baccalaureate Graduate Master's Opportunity
VCU is excited to make a special opportunity available to you. VCU wants to ensure you remain competitive when our global economy rebounds so we invite you to further your education at VCU by pursuing a Master’s degree.
VCU Baccalaureate Graduate Masters Opportunity Benefits
This opportunity is available to Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 VCU baccalaureate graduates. By taking advantage of this opportunity when applying for admission to a participating program for Fall 2021, you can benefit from:
- Waiver of standardized testing (dependent upon individual programs' admission requirements).
- $70 Graduate Application Fee Waiver.
- Enroll full-time (9 or more credit hours) in one of the participating Master’s programs and receive a $600 annual tuition discount for two consecutive years of full-time enrollment (Virginia residents only).
- Find the Master's program of interest for detailed information and admission requirements.
- Request the graduate application fee waiver by emailing email@example.com. Include your name and the program to which you are applying in your email request.
- Submit your online application by visiting the VCU Office of Admissions.
For program-specific questions regarding the participating master's programs, refer to the program information below.
Many programs have waived or deferred standardized test scores to make pursuing a Master’s degree a real possibility for you.
|College of Engineering|
|College of Health Professions|
|College of Humanities & Sciences|
|L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs|
|Office of Research and Innovation|
|School of the Arts|
|School of Business|
|School of Education|
|School of Medicine|
|School of Nursing|
|School of Pharmacy|
|School of Social Work|
|VCU Life Sciences|
Please note, some programs may have additional program fees and/or non-standard tuition and fees.
|Undergraduate Programs - MPC||2020-2021|
|Master's Program - MPC||2020-2021|