Fabiana Bowles , MSN, RNInstructor
Family and Community Health Nursing
1100 East Leigh Street, Room 3058
Richmond, VA 23298-0567
My current primary responsibility is on the redesign team for RN-BSN informatics. I also support faculty in the CLC to support best practices in simulation. My area of expertise is Maternal/Child I have taught didactic and clinical for the past 13 years and prior to moving here maintained active in my field by working per diem in the Women and Children’s unit in Yuma, Arizona.
My scholarship interests include best practices in teaching both in the classroom and online as well as simulation.
Member of Virginia Nurses Association. Previously an active member of Arizona Nurses Association and an officer for over 8 years. Also served as board member for 8 years on Refional Centers for Border Health in Yuma, Arizona.
- M.S.N. University of Phoenix UOP, Yuma, Arizona
- A.D.N. Arizona Western College, Yuma, Arizona
- Teacher of the Year for Arizona Western College - Full-time Faculty 2019
- Nominee for Teacher of the Year for Arizona Western College 2017
- Christi Brito Light of Nursing Award for Yuma County AzNA- Arizona Nurses Association local Rio Colorado Chapter 7 2013