Kimberly Battle, Ph.D., FNP-BCClinical Assistant Professor
Family and Community Health Nursing
1100 East Leigh Street, Room 3099
Richmond, VA 23298-0567
I am member in Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioner. I was a member in Nurse Practitioner Association of the District of Columbia, National Organization of Nurse Practitioner, and Mental Health Association of the District of Columbia.
- PhD, The Catholic University of America
Cognates: Neuroscience, Clinical Outcomes Measurement, Non-Profit Management, and Nursing Education
- MSN, Georgetown University
Family Nurse Practitioner
- BSN, Hampton University
District of Columbia State Practice Award Nominee, 2014
Recipient of the Graduate Faculty Research Award, 2007
Sigma Theta Tau, International Nursing Honor Society, Inducted, 1988
- Early, E., Battle, K., Wiseman, A., Cantwell, E., English, J., Lavin, J., & Larson, E. (1998). The Effect of Several Interventions on the Frequency of Hand Washing Among Elementary School Children. The American Journal of Infection Control, 26(3), 263-269.
- 2018 Defining the Role of Nurse Practitioner: Signaling in a Global Setting, The Fourth Annual European Nursing Congress, Valencia, Spain
- 2016 The Significance of Social Determinants of Health Across the Health Care Continuum. Guest Lecturer, Loma Linda, School of Nursing NGRD 654: [BSN to DNP Program Students]
- 2014 Experience Preferred: Navigating NP Employment: Consensus Model Impact. Guest Lecturer, Bowie State University, FNP Students
- 2014 Panel Participant Career Paths for New and Experienced NPS, NPADC
- 2004 A Description of Telehomecare and Patient's Understanding of Heart Failure Symptoms in Home Care: A Preliminary Analysis. Presented at the Fourth Regional Research Symposium of Sigma Theta Tau, International at Johns Hopkins University on March 15, 2004.