Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 Admission
Only accepting applications for PMHNP & AGACNP Post-Master's Certificate
- Application Opens: 9/1/2020
- Application Closes: 04/10/2021
- Decision Notification: On-Going
The School of Nursing is currently admitting to two concentrations:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
The Post Master’s Certificate Program has a two-part application process:
- The NursingCAS Application ($70 fee)
- VCU Supplemental Information Application ($70 fee)
Both applications open September 1 and close April 10 and must be submitted by the deadline for admissions consideration, No exceptions!
- No GRE Required!
- Create and complete the NursingCAS Application
- Complete the VCU Supplemental Information Application (instructions located in NursingCAS)
- Submit a full non-refundable payment for the NursingCAS and VCU Supplemental Information Application
- Regularly monitor your email to follow up on issues such as transcripts and reference delays
- You may be required to submit a transcript and syllabi for a gap analysis to determine your individualized plan of study.
Required Documents (instructions located in NursingCAS)