COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Daily Updates and ResourcesCOVID Resources
Azeddine Atfi is a coauthor on this publication:
A new publication from the Clevenger Lab; current Department of Pathology coauthors include Justin Craig, Jennifer Koblinski, Charles Clevenger
Tia Turner - Harrell's Lab [View Image]
Jennifer Koblinski is a coauthor on this publication:
Snapshot of Research Laboratory without people [View Image]
Dr. Atfi [View Image]Atfi Lab
Amy Northrop looking at the microscope [View Image]
• Jackie Grible and Alicia Woock both received 1) Early Career Forum Travel Awards and 2) Graduate School Travel Grants to attend the annual Endocrine Society Meeting in San Francisco.
• A recent publication from the Harrell Lab: The utility of the “Glowing Head” mouse for breast cancer metastasis research. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10585-020-10020-8
Department of Pathology contributors include; Mohammad Al-Zubi, David Boyd, Chuck Harrell.
• A recent publication from the Harrell Lab: Identification of synergistic drug combinations using breast cancer patient-derived xenografts. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-58438-0
Department of Pathology contributors include; Tia Turner, Mohammad Al-Zubi, Chuck Harrell.
Variety of test tubes on research lab table [View Image]Koblinski Lab
• Dr. Koblinski is a co-author on this paper: Anillin regulates breast cancer cell migration, growth, and metastasis by non-canonical mechanisms involving control of cell stemness and differentiation. https://breast-cancer-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13058-019-1241-x
• A recent publication from the Radhakrishnan Lab: Disabling the Protease DDI2 Attenuates the Transcriptional Activity of NRF1 and Potentiates Proteasome Inhibitor Cytotoxicity. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/21/1/327
Department of Pathology contributors include; Amy Northrop, Janakiram Vangala, Senthil Radhakrishnan.
• Dr. Radhakrishnan has been named to the Editorial Board of PLOS ONE.
• Dr. Radhakrishnan has been invited to serve as Ad Hoc reviewer for the “Transition to Independence” NIH study section.