Semester of entry: Fall
Applications open September 1.
Applications submitted prior to January 31 will be reviewed early.
In addition to the general admission requirements of the VCU Graduate School, the following requirements represent the minimum acceptable standards for admission:
- Applicants must have earned or expect a baccalaureate or equivalent degree and must have demonstrated a superior knowledge of biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics.
- Foreign applicants who do not use English as their native language must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language examination. These scores should be 80 minimum for internet-based tests, 213 minimum for computer-based tests and 550 minimum for paper based tests.
- Personal statements, which should include: long-term career goals to assess reasons behind the candidate’s application
- A current resume or curriculum vita is required
- Three letters of recommendation that speak to the scientific competency and experience of the applicant
Applicants are encouraged to submit complete applications as early as possible. Early applications are given interview priority and incomplete applications may not be considered.
Program code is MS-MIC-OB
Tuition and Fees
Information, tuition, and fees can be found at http://accounting.vcu.edu/tuition/
For financial aid information, please contact Karen Gilliam by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (804) 828-6374.