First Aid/CPR/AED Certifications
About the Class
The Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Blended Course incorporates the latest science, teaching students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies. The blended course features award-winning simulation learning – an interactive experience where you will respond to real-world emergencies in a virtual setting – which will prepare you for the instructor-led classroom skill session.
You will learn how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of any age - adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and children up to 12 years of age).
Things to Know…
- This course is offered in the blended learning format. You must complete an on-line training prior to attending the class. You will not be able to participate in the course if you do not complete the required training.
- No refunds or class schedules will be given due to failure to complete the pre-course work, for any reason.
- Course registration closes 8 days before the course in order to ensure adequate time to complete the on-line training.
- You must have a valid email address on file in order to receive the on-line pre-course work and your certification. Before registering, please verify the email address on your account is the email address that you would like the on-line training to be sent to.
- Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.
- This course does not include Basic Life Support (BLS) Training.
- The link to the online portion of the class will be sent via email after course registration has closed.
Fall 2020 ARC FA/CPR/AED Class Schedule
Register for all Fall 2020 Classes on MyRecSports
|Class Date||Day||Time||Register by|
|9/5||Saturday||9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||8/28|
|9/9||Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||9/1|
|9/12||Saturday||9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||9/4|
|9/16||Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||9/8|
|9/23||Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||9/15|
|10/3||Saturday||9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||9/25|
|10/7||Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||9/29|
|10/24||Saturday||9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||10/16|
|10/28||Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||10/20|
|11/7||Saturday||9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||10/30|
|11/11||Wednesday||5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||11/3|
|11/14||Saturday||9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||11/6|
Do you need a Lifeguard certification or to recertify your Lifeguard Training? Visit our Aquatics Certification page.
For more information, contact Jenna Dillon at (804) 827-9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.