SEM operations update
To our students, faculty members and university colleagues:
In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19, the Division of Strategic Enrollment Management will be closing all Monroe Park Campus offices beginning Monday, March 23. Our offices will remain closed to the public through June 10.
Though our offices are physically closed, SEM staff members are still available to assist you remotely with questions about your enrollment, registration, financial aid and billing.
Our remote availability is Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The SEM website will remain available and be updated regularly.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and urge you to take the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety during this unsettling time.
SEM key contacts
Office of Admissions
- Last names beginning with A-G: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last names beginning with H-N: email@example.com
- Last names beginning with O-Z: firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Student Services
Records and Registration
Student Services and Student Financial Management Center
YouFirst at VCU
Emergency funding for students impacted by COVID-19
VCU is committed to strengthening our support of our students who have been impacted by COVID-19 and need additional support.
Emergency grants and loan funds are available to current VCU students who have experienced one of the following circumstances related to the disruption of VCU's on-campus operations due to COVID-19:
- Unexpected travel expenses due to not being able to reside in a residence hall
- Unexpected travel expenses to care for yourself or a family member diagnosed with COVID-19
- Loss of income due to cut work hours, which has led to needing assistance with living expenses (i.e. housing, food, gas, etc.)
Please visit the COVID-19 emergency relief funding website for details and to submit an application.
- VCU's COVID-19 website for university-wide information and updates
- VCU provost's COVID-19 website for academic, faculty and student information
- Keep on Learning: Get ready for remote learning (includes tech tips)
- IT support: Technology support
- Keep on Being Well: Health tips
- Student Affairs: FAQ on housing, dining, student services and more
- VCU Student Health
Faculty and staff resources
- Keep on Teaching: Teaching resources and support
- Faculty Facebook group: Peer support to Keep on Teaching
- Research continuity: Guidance from OVPRI
- HR COVID-19 page: HR updates and staffing FAQ
- Telework @ VCU page: Information and resources for telecommuting