- Image: Smiling student with dreadlocks and hoop earrings. Green, gold and blue coloring overlay on a view of downtown Richmond. [View Image]
- 10 Under 10 winner Stephanie Lynch in maroon dress; gold background with gold stars. [View Image]
- Goal: $2.25 million. Achieved: $3.2 million (142% of goal). $1.05 million endowment dollars raised. 17 planned gifts totaling over $1.8 million. 20 major gifts totaling over $1,978,000. 1938 households contributed to the campaign totaling $3,203,108. 318 scholarships awarded. Over $300,000 awarded to students since 2013. 1,368 alumni gave over $2.5 million (80% of total raised). Rodney the Ram head. [View Image]
- Image description: students walking across campus [View Image]
- Description of image: Landscape skyline of daytime downtown Richmond and James River with three small images to the right of clasped hands, legal paperwork and hands holding a ball. [View Image]
Our B.S.W. Program prepares students for beginning-level practice through an innovative curriculum and individualized attention.
Our M.S.W. Program helps students find their focus as advanced practitioners through intensive course work, research and field experiences.
At VCU, you won't find us working in isolation, disconnected from the world around us. We're engaged in our thriving urban culture, on the ground, using our expertise, talents and discoveries to actually make a difference wherever it is most needed. We make it real. »