- Technology Services
- About Us
- Technology Support Services
Technology Support Services
Technology Support Services provides a mix of support and services for the VCU community primarily through the work of five teams:
- Campus Card Services is uniquely positioned to directly support every person at VCU and VCU Health with the VCUCard identification card. In addition, Campus Card Services also supports the campus dining and retail operations, pay-for-print, and the door access system for VCU.
- Desktop Services provides hands-on computing and technical services support for administrative and academic departments at VCU. The team works within the customer environment per defined service level agreements allowing them to be closely aligned with customer needs. Services covered include purchasing assistance, configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- IT Service Management Office is leading the adoption of the ITIL® framework for VCU Technology Services (VCU TS). In addition, this team coordinates planning and implementation for processes based on the ITIL® framework across VCU TS to improve service consistency and reliability.
- IT Support Center provides computing support, online training, and consultation services for students, faculty, and staff on Monroe Park and MCV campuses via the IT Support Center walk-up counters and the 24/7 call center. In addition, we provide training support through one-to-one consultation and LinkedIn Learning online training.
- Strategic Communications work with VCU Technology Services (VCU TS) to promote consistent messaging and timely service offerings to the VCU community.
Tech Support Services org chart [View Image]