Log In and find a room - Must have an EMS account
Go to http://go.vcu.edu/ems.
Log In with your VCU eID and password.
Hover over the magnify glass to display the drop-down menu.
| Browse/Check Space Availability [View Image]|
Select Check Space Availability.
Scroll down to MCV | Sanger B1-020 and click on the room to open the pop-up to view details.
The Features tab will provide a list on hardware and software available in the room.
- The Availability tab displays the current reservation. Use the arrow buttons to navigate through the days and weeks. Change the view to Day, Work Week, Full Week or Two Weeks if needed.
|Room Details/Setup Types/Features/Availability [View Image]|
How to make a reservation in VCU EMS
Log In to VCU EMS, http://go.vcu.edu/ems.
Hover over the Reservations icon and select Tech Services | Computer Training Classrooms from the drop-down menu.
| Reservations dropdown menu [View Image]|
Select the Date, Start Time, End Time, and Setup Type and enter the estimated Attendance.
- Select MCV | Sanger B1-020 from the Facilities drop-down menu.
| Sanger When and Where [View Image]|
- Click the [View Image]button to display the room under Location.
NOTE: If the room is not available on the date entered, the room will not appear under Location. Check room availability before you enter the reservation.
- Click the icon to select the location and the [View Image]button to open the Event Details form.
Complete all the required fields (*).
- If you name does not appear under 1st contact, select (temporary contact) and type in your name. The 2nd contact is not necessary.
- Click the Submit button icon [View Image]to process the request.