Skip to sub-navigation Skip to content Skip to footer View graphic version
- Technology Services
- University Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has access to AiM?
- In general, all Facilities Management staff have access to the AiM system. Building Managers, Residential Housing staff, and other FMD customers may use the QuikFM system for submitting and managing requests for services from FMD.
- How do I get access to AiM?
- All FMD staff should have AiM access established for them when they are hired. If you are an FMD employee and are having trouble signing in, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- How do I log in to AiM?
- The AiM system uses your VCU eID for authentication. Sign in using your VCU eID and eID password.
- How do I reset my AiM password?
- Because your AiM password is the same as your eID password, you may use the Self-Service Password Reset Tool or contact the VCU IT Support Center @ 828-2227. A support representative can assist you in resetting your password right over the phone.