- Technology Services
- University Resources
- gradeIT Test Scanning
- Grading Request Forms
Grading Request Forms
Tests can be dropped off for processing at our two office locations:
- Monroe Park Campus: Cabell Library, Room B-30
- MCV Campus: VMI, Room 311.
Each set of tests dropped off for processing must have an attached Grading Request Form. Please download the appropriate form below:
Every field on the form is required unless noted otherwise. Blank fields may result in processing delays or cancellations. The form includes fields such as:
- Instructor name, contact phone number, and email address(es) that the test results are to be sent to, as well as any authorized individuals that may pick up the test set.
- The number of answer keys in the test set and whether or not multiple answers will be permitted for any questions.
- Requested reports. By default, you will only receive a PDF file containing the test results. An Excel File and Blackboard File are also available.
- "Special Instructions". This is where you indicate any multiple-answer questions or other special requests. We will do our best to honor special requests, but limitations of the test processing software may prevent us from doing so.
Tests will be processed and the results sent to your VCU email account within two business days. We are unable to guarantee same day or even 24-hour delivery. Please plan accordingly.
Please email gradeIT@vcu.edu or call the IT Support Center at 804-828-2227 with any questions or problems.
This article was updated: 07/9/2020