- Technology Services
- University Resources
- Business Continuity Guidelines
Business Continuity Guidelines
Departments using ImageNow are expected to maintain written documentation detailing ImageNow System usage to ensure business continuity. Departmental written documentation should include:
- Training materials provided for new staff whose responsibility involves the ImageNow System. This may be included as part of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Test plan to be executive in preparation for updates of the ImageNow System and integrated systems.
- Alternative business procedures to be used during planned and unplanned ImageNow System downtime.
- Routine and emergency contact information for the delegated ImageNow Department Lead(s) and ImageNow System Administrators.
For a template, visit the Virginia Department of Emergency Management (DEM) Continuity Plan.
If assistance is needed or you have questions, please contact the VCU IT Support Center at (804) 828-2227 or submit an IT Support request.
This article was updated: 01/7/2020