At a glance
- The VCU Executive MBA delivers a Real-World integrated experience that goes above and beyond the typical MBA.
The program follows an alternating weekend schedule. The first class weekend of each month students are expected to attend in-person. The second class weekend of each month is HyFlex; students may attend in-person or virtually.
- Program length: 17 months (20 calendar months, 3 month summer break)
Schedule: Every other Friday afternoon and Saturday
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years' work experience
Average cohort size: 40
Application deadline: Round 1 - February 15
VCU Executive MBA students are high-caliber managers, executives and entrepreneurs from all backgrounds and industries.
- Rising professionals averaging 14 years of work experience and a minimum of 5 years experience
- Employees who want to manage instead of practice
- Entrepreneurs who want to increase their success
- Managers in competitive industries who can't afford to drop out of the workforce while pursuing higher education
Our dynamic, integrated curriculum stays ahead of the changing needs of global business. Our outstanding instructors deliver a curriculum that includes Leadership, Communications, Creativity, Project Management, and International Business. You will also learn from a highly experienced cohort that will be part of your network and friends for life.
The program emphasizes collaborative learning. Each semester, cross-functional student teams complete real consulting projects that culminate in the capstone strategic dilemma project. Near the end of your first year, you’ll embark on an international business trip to gain a first-hand understanding of international business practices.
- Health care management concentration: Enroll in optional add-on during the summer semester.
- Corporate finance concentration: Enroll in optional add-on during the summer semester.
- Consulting projects: Help solve problems for real-world companies.
- Career Services: Use our free services to boost your career.
For Prospects - Executive MBA Webinar with Alumni Panel Q&ADate: Tuesday, November 30
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Open to:Graduate students Business community Prospective graduate students
Schedule an appointment
Can’t make it to one of our events?
We’re happy to meet with you one-on-one.
We offer a competitive tuition of $61,500, billed in four separate semester payments.
For billing and payment questions, visit VCU Student Accounting.
Our comprehensive tuition covers:
- Course materials and software
- Simulations, assessments, and field exercises
- International trip (including airfare and hotels)
- Socials and networking events
- Meals during on-campus sessions
Federal loans are available to Executive MBA students. Visit VCU Financial Aid for information.
Classes meet every other Friday and Saturday.
Fridays 12:30 p.m.-6:15 p.m.
Saturdays 8 a.m-2:15 p.m.
20-month program (17 months in class), includes summer & winter breaks.
The first class weekend of each month students are expected to attend in-person.
The second class weekend of each month is HyFlex; students may attend in-person or virtually.
Each semester starts with a three-day immersion weekend.
International business trip is slated near the end of the first year.
Get your questions answered and start receiving emails about program details, updates, event invites and more.
Executive Director of Business and Alumni Development, Executive Programs
Director, Executive MBA Program
Associate Director, Executive MBA Program
Snead Hall, Suite B3106