Change your major

Step 1: Before changing your major, concentration or minor, contact the program’s advising office.

Step 2: Review the requirements and prerequisites in the table below. Be aware that:

Step 3: Submit the Change of Major/Concentration Form or the Change of Minor Form, and complete any additional steps required by your program. See the table below for details.

Step 4: The program change becomes official after Records and Registration receives authorization from the academic department head. Any changes made after the add/drop period will apply to the following fall or spring semester.