AFO Students can make an appointment in person with lab monitor on duty during Computer Lab Open Hours to use the following equipment:
- Large Format Epson Photo Printer (no advance reservation needed – sign-up is on a first come, first served basis)
- Epson Sure-Color Garment Printer
- LaserPro Laser Engraver
- UV Printer (starting in October 2019).
We only accept RamBucks as payment for printing services
Computer Lab Open Hours: Fall 2019
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-9pm
- Friday: 9am-5pm
- Saturday: 10am-3pm
Large Format Epson Photo Printer: JPG or TIFF files, 300 dpi, save image as final print dimension, bring file to lab tech on a thumb drive, Maximum paper width: 44”
- Epson Presentation Matte Paper: $1.50 square foot
- Epson Archival Matte Paper: $7.50 square foot
Epson Sure-Color Garment Printer: Prints on white or light colored natural fiber, like cotton (100% cotton works best) CMYK ink – no white ink, Print size up to 14×16”, JPG, TIFF, PNG files, 300 dpi, fabric should be larger than 14×16” to tuck into platen frame.
- First Print: $5
- Second Print on Same Garment: $2.50 (example: front and back of shirt).
LaserPro Laser Engraver: Must set up appointment beforehand. Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files only, No PVC plastic or corrugated cardboard.
UV Printer: Prints on various flat materials: wood, acrylic, plastic, metal, cardboard, leather, fabric, toast…Maximum print size: 12”Wx24”Hx5”D
Price depends on the size of print:
- Small: $5.50
- Medium: $8.50
- Large: $10.50
Other available equipment: Epson flatbed scanners, Mac desktop computers, Silhouette vinyl craft cutters, free black and white 8.5×11” printing