Sleep Awareness Week 2019
Sleep Awareness Week is coming up soon! Join VCU HR and Anthem EAP for a presentation on “Sleep 101” where participants will:
- Learn the physical and mental benefits of a good night’s sleep
- Establish daily habits that promote sleep
- Learn ways to improve your sleep environment
- Discuss techniques for relaxation and dealing with insomnia
- Learn special considerations for women
Join us on Wednesday, March 6th at 12 noon in The Learning Center in Main Hospital on the MCV Campus! You can register on our training website here.