1) Eat dinner BEFORE candy. 🍭 Don’t rely on 22 mini snickers bar 🍫 to stand in as a real meal.
2) Treat yourself and kiddos to lower sugar snacking options in place of loads of candy like animal crackers, chocolate rice cakes, chocolate chip granola bars, fruit strips, 🍓 Chex cereal+ mini marshmallows+ mini chocolate chips.
3) Choose your top 10 and get rid of the rest. Yes, you’ll eat those disgusting marshmallow circus 🥜 peanuts JUST because they’re there.
4) Donate excess candy to a Halloween 🎃 candy buy-back program! 🍬 🍬 🍬
5) Get in some steps while you’re Trick-or-treating! Don’t be lazy and drive from house to house, get your butt walkin’ !🚶🏼♀️🚶🚶