Through its annual conference and now the Annual RMI Program Sponsorship, the VCU RMI Program depends on sponsorships to provide enriched experiences and programming for its students. Through these experiences we also work hard to create valuable connections between our students and RMI-focused companies and organizations.
Sponsorships support the Program:
- Student scholarships
- Student enrichment experiences
- Student conferences
- Student etiquette seminars
- Student speed networking
- Career development
- Many others
- RMI Trends Conference
- RMI Trends Talks
- Plus much more
Sponsorships support you:
- Access to students - strong class of graduating students entering the RMI industry each year!
- Promotion of your company on our website and other promotional materials
- Membership in the VCU School of Business Investors Circle
Platinum - $5,000
Gold - $4,000
Silver - $2,500
Friend - $1,500
To become a 2020-2021 Program Sponsor, you can use our Sponsorship Form or pay online on our RMI Giving Page.
The VCU School of Business Foundation is a nonprofit organization devoted to the welfare of Virginia Commonwealth University's School of Business - F.I.N. 20-2661802
Marsh & McLennan Agency [View Image]Platinum Sponsor, Signature sponsor for our inaugural Trends Talk