Whether you’re a recent graduate or a seasoned professional transitioning between careers, we can assist you along your career path.
Virginia Commonwealth University Career Services has the tools to help you get started and, through VCU’s online job portal Handshake, a place to begin or continue your job search.
Alumni who graduated during the previous school year may contact their career advisor to schedule an individual appointment. If you do not have an account, please create one.
Additionally, take advantage of the following services provided by VCU Career Services to all VCU alumni.
- Lifetime access to HireVCURams, featuring a job board, document manager, career services program calendar and more services to come
- Access to online research and preparation tools, such as InterviewStream
- Online networking opportunities through VCU’s LinkedIn group
- Unlimited one-on-one individual appointments and drop-ins at VCU offices on both campuses during the first year after graduation
- Free webinars on career topics ranging from transitioning to a new career, navigating the job market and leveraging the VCU network, as well as industry-specific topics
- Two to four networking receptions each year