VCU Undergraduate Research and Creative Scholarship Summer Fellowship
This fellowship is open to dental hygiene students. The Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) funds a limited number of undergraduate student fellowship awards for projects mentored by VCU faculty. Successful student applicants will receive a cash stipend of $1500.
- Closing date: March 1
- VCU Undergraduate Research and Creative Scholarship Summer Fellowship Application
A.D. Williams Student Research Fellowships
This fellowship provides support for dental students to participate in original and creative research. The fellowship allows students to explore their interest in research and appreciate their own responsibilities and opportunities for improving oral health.
- Closing date: Nov. 25, 2020
- Eligibility and requirements
- A.D. Williams Student Research Fellowship Application
Alexander Fellowships for Residents
In order to encourage original and creative research by residents, the Alexander Fellowship will provide funds for a limited number of outstanding research projects each year.
- Closing date: Jan 27
- Eligibility, requirements and application