Contact us

Need Help? Resources Are Available

March 27, 2020

During this difficult time created by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, it is important for us to protect our mental health and wellness.  The forms below can be used to request support for yourself or on behalf of another student and can also be found on the Keep on Learning website:

A student requesting support: If you are a current student who still has unanswered questions and you need additional support or questions answered, please use this self-referral form.
Faculty, staff or students requesting help for another student
: Faculty, staff, or students who know of a student needing assistance and were not able to find an answer from the above resources are encouraged to submit this form.  

University Counseling Services is here to provide support as well. Students can contact the UCS Office to speak to a counselor by calling 804-828-6200 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. For after-hours emergency assistance, students can still speak directly with an on-call counselor by calling VCU Police at 804-828-1234. The Division of Student Affairs has also created a website called Keep on Being Well, which is updated regularly with resources to support student well-being.


Additional resources for support:

Division of Student Affairs website

University Counseling Center

Latest COVID19 updates

University Student Health Services COVID19 site


View graphic versionView graphic version