Follow these simple steps to improve your chances of avoiding technical difficulties:
- Be sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Be sure your computer has the latest version of the software installed (Shockwave, Flash, etc.)
- Disable/turn-off any pop-up blocker software or settings in your browser.
- Be sure that you aren't blocking any "cookies" in your browser.
- Follow all instructions, and do NOT skip portions of the lessons (the software doesn't react well to this). This includes being sure that you've completed any surveys at the end of the lessons and followed instructions (e.g., "click forward button", "click Exit", etc.).
- For issues that restarting your computer doesn't resolve, try using a different browser and/or computer (i.e., try computers in the Library).