W. Baxter Perkinson Jr. Building
1101 E. Leigh St.
W. Baxter Perkinson Jr. Building [View Image]The Perkinson Building opened in June 2009 as a $20 million addition to the VCU School of Dentistry. The four-story, 55,000-square-foot structure connects the School of Dentistry’s Wood and Lyons buildings and enabled the school to increase student enrollment in dentistry and dental hygiene, to expand research and to improve patient access to care.
The facility includes dental and periodontics clinics and an off-street drop-off and pickup area for patients. The building also increased the school’s laboratory space for the Philips Institute of Oral and Craniofacial Molecular Biology.
- Hunton Student Center
- Health Sciences Library
- Barnes & Noble @ VCU Medical Center
- VCU Medical Center
- Massey Cancer Center