The VCU Mobile app is an on-the-go hub for all things VCU, connecting you to important Virginia Commonwealth University resources right from your phone. Students can view their course schedule, access their online course content, reserve study rooms in the library, plus much more. A new guest persona allows visitors to locate the various academic, athletic and art venues around the university via the enhanced map application as well as locate and navigate to available public parking around the campuses. Also, one can read the latest news, view recent videos and locate upcoming events. The possibilities with the VCU Mobile app are endless, so what are you waiting for? Download it today!
Here are some of the applications/services provided within the VCU Mobile app:
- Academic Calendar - View the current and upcoming official academic calendars.
- Alumni — Stay connected to the alumni community with easy access to events, chapters, social media, benefits and discounts, and more.
- Athletics — See the scores, schedules, and news for your favorite VCU Rams teams.
- Blackboard - Access your Blackboard account to check your grades, post on discussion forums, and browse your online course content.
- Blackboard Instructor - Helps instructors manage their courses, easily communicate with learners and quickly complete administrative tasks.
- Courses — Find detailed information about courses currently offered by the University, including descriptions, locations, times, seats available, and more.
- Dining — Get menus, Meal Exchange options, hours of operation and more for your favorite VCU Dining Services locations.
- Directory — Look up contact information for VCU faculty and staff. Call, email, or add them to your Contacts.
- Emergency — Quickly find and call emergency phone numbers at VCU as well as learn what to do in the event of an emergency.
- Events — Learn more about upcoming VCU events from the VCU Calendar of Events.
- Library — View service hours, search the library catalog, reserve a study room, and much more.
- Maps — Locate buildings (and parking lots) on both the Monroe Park and MCV campuses.
- myVCU Portal — Access all the content of the myVCU Portal via your mobile device
- News — Read the latest top stories from the VCU News Center.
- Printers - Locate the many Pay4Print locations around campus.
- Public Parking - Locate the availability of public parking around VCU's campuses.
- RamsConnect - View the student activities calendar and search the directory of all student orgs and many VCU departments.
- RamSafe — Need a ride? Use this service to get a ride from VCU’s nightly safety service.
- Schedule — Access your current student schedule to learn when and where to go for your next class.
- Sites — Browse or search VCU websites in the mobile A-Z index. Defaults to mobile-friendly sites, but you can choose other categories to browse.
- Training — Sign up for non-credit classes ranging from Information Technology to Human Resources.
- Videos — Watch videos on YouTube from various VCU departments.