PHI VersaProbe III Scanning XPS Microprobe
PHI VersaProbe III Scanning XPS Microprobe [View Image]
- Multi-channel detector for faster elemental and chemical imaging
- Angle dependent technology for +/- 5 degree solid angle collection for ADXPS measurements.
- Micro-focused, scanning x-ray source which provides excellent large area and superior micro-area spectroscopy performance.
- Spectroscopy, depth profiling and imaging can all be performed over the full range of x-ray beam sizes including the minimum x-ray beam size of less than 10 µm.
- Micro-focused, raster scanned x-ray beam
- X-ray beam induced secondary electron imaging XPS - images with spectra at each pixel for retrospective chemical analysis
- Point or multi-point spectroscopy
- Point or multi-point thin film analysis
- Depth profiling with Argon ions and C60