FACTS about the VCU Occupational Therapy Department
- Educating Occupational Therapists since 1942
- Ranked 15th in the nation by U.S. News and World Report (2020)
- Top 20 national ranking for over 20 years
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
- Internationally and nationally recognized faculty.
- Community, Research, and Education doctoral capstone tracks
The VCU Occupational Therapy Department has an entry-level doctoral (EL-OTD) program. The program began in June 2016, replacing the MSOT program. The first cohort graduated in 2019 with a 100% graduation rate and 100% pass rate on the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy exam.
The Occupational Therapy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), 6116 Executive Boulevard, Suite 200, North Bethesda, MD 20852-4929. Phone (301) 652-6611 Ext. 2914, Fax: (301) 652-1417, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.acoteonline.org.